The fees for application, consulting, support, counseling, drafting legal private documents and pleadings are set freely in accordance with the client. The lawyer's remuneration is based upon considering different criterias:
- time spent on the case,
- the research work,
- the nature and difficulty of the case,
- the importance of the interests involved,
- the impact of fees and expenses of the firm to which he or she belongs,
- his reputation, titles, seniority, experience and specialization that he or she holds,
- the benefits and results obtained.
Fees are subject to VAT (currently 20%) in addition to the agreed price and are discussed at the opening of the file.
The hourly rate varies between 250 € and 375 € excluding VAT depending on the nature of the case. A provision will be sought covering the first steps to be taken.
Depending on the nature of the case, a fixed fee can be applied.
The first consultation is free if the file is assigned to the firm. Otherwise, it will be charged between 240€ and 360€.
The Irrecoverable Costs:
The Court appreciates the amount of irrecoverable costs.