Competition Law, Consumption Law and Health Law
The health and safety of the consumer are at the center of concerns (strict compliance with sanitary and phytosanitary standards, control of products and companies ...).
The firm is involved in the following activities:
- Consumer law: termination procedures, withdrawal, reimbursement, advertising law, distribution contracts.
- Competition law: termination of trade relations, unfair competition, abuse of a dominant position, European competition law and compensation disputes.
- Responsibility of establishments and health professionals.
- Exercise structures and exercise contracts in health and medical law.
- Advice and support on health authorization issues.
- Negotiation of private and public-private partnerships (laboratories, hospitals, institutions).